"I’m constantly looking for something—what inspires me, what excites me, what makes me tick, what changes me. I'm incessantly hungry for something great, something beyond the ordinary, some hidden pocket of unbridled enjoyment that will knock me over with its greatness. I'm always chasing the feeling of being truly amazed by something. And that, my friend, is why I travel." - gracee anne, beauty blogger by profession, travel journalist at heart
Posts by Gracee:
- 10 Simple Rules for a Complex World
- Real-Life FarmVille
- So the world didn’t end in 2012, what now?
- Halloween, Pinoy-Style
- The Happy Pill
- Run Disney 2012: The 20-Day Half Marathon Training Challenge
- Win…Or Not!
- How to Win in Sin City: A Non-Sinner’s Guide
- Rain on My Parade
- Downtown LA Artwalk: A Photo Blog
- Mood-Boosting Strategies to Fight the Blues
- 50 Reasons You Should Read Fifty Shades of Grey
- Color Run Los Angeles 2012
- Hike SoCal: Bridge to Nowhere