In her previous life, Mai worked at a big financial institution in Manila, Philippines. Today, she works as an incredible stay-at-home mom to her adorable three-year-old son in Merrick, New York, their new hometown. Since they moved, she’s continuously attempting to stay sane. Here, on her blog, you’ll see snapshots of her imperfect but honest journey—all documented in pictures and words.
Posts by Mai:
- 2012: A Mother’s Year In Review
- Haiku of “Frankenstorm” Sandy, Knocked-Down Trees, and a One-Eyed Pumpkin
- On Motherhood and Fears
- Dear Joel Franco
- 11 Simple Yet Effective Ways to Make It to the End Line
- Animals and their Winning Uniqueness: Photos and Facts
- The Rain and the Good Old Days
- People. Moments. Photographs. Memories.
- Joco and The Little Gym
- First Things First: Managing Primary Settlement Concerns
- On Meeting Queens’ Joe: First date with Joe’s Shanghai in Flushing, Queens
- Farm Animals : Up Close and Personal
- An Open Letter to the Four Men I Can’t Forget
- “Mommy, do you love me?”